DATRON unveils its productive and intuitive solutions on EMO
Tue, October 08, 2019
Category: Press-Release, News
Never short of innovation, DATRON presented its revolutionary new control software DATRON next in 2017 and 2018. Operating a HSM centre then becomes as simple as using a smartphone: machining accessible to everyone!
At the Lyon 2019 Industry Show, the launch of its new high-speed rail centre, DATRON MXCube, heralded a technological turnaround for DATRON products:
- A more massive machine, equipped with a more powerful spindle offering reversal of rotation for tapping and centre-to-tool lubrication.
- A machining area and blowing functions designed to handle huge volumes of chips
- An ergonomic cab for automated, palletized raw material loading
- Preparation for standard addition of a chip conveyor
This week, it is at the EMO in Hannover that DATRON is unveiling a whole range of new features around this new generation of clearly productivity-oriented centres, with in particular:
- Its first remote tool magazine with up to 143 positions
- DATRON ToolAssist tool management software
DATRON is introducing its new brands, and today offers the industry the productive and intuitive solution it has been waiting for.
But also a control software designed to make your production more reliable and secure and above all accessible to all.
To discover the DATRON High Speed Machining Centres in France, visit the SIANE exhibition in Toulouse from 22 to 24 October 2019.