Dynamic and Precise Fourth Axis
The DATRON Axis4 rotary axis expands the machining options of your DATRON milling machine. With a clamping mechanism, it allows multi-sided machining an circular engraving. Developed, tested and manufactured by DATRON, the rotary axis, with high dynamics and precision, is perfectly adapted to your DATRON milling machine.
- For more options:
multi-sided machining, circular engraving
- Dynamics and precision for excellent results
- Flexible use with optional accessories: three-jaw chuck, centric clamping device, tailstock
- Precise alignment with the XYZ sensor (optional)
- Easy positioning on the table with modular clamping technology
- Simple switchover between a 3-axis and 4-axis machine
- Plug-and-play connection in the working area
*The prerequisite for this is the DATRON next control system.
DATRON Axis4 three-jaw chuck
(item no. 0A03704C)
DATRON Axis4 centric clamping device
(item no. 0A03704D)
DATRON Axis4 tailstock
(item no. 0A03704B)
This DATRON rotary axis is characterised by an especially high-quality structure, very high resolution and a maximum of backlash freedom. It offers high holding forces, e.g. for taking up clamping fixtures. Available in a single-turn or multi-turn design.
Robust gears running in an oil bath allow for low-friction operation and provide long-term reliability.