High-End Electronic Housing
Mill electronic components and housing precise, cost-saving and without further post-processing!
DATRON milling machines are ideal for machining exactly fitting, rework-free electronic components and housings. Low set-up times, long tool life and dynamic machining cycles achieve perfect milling results, which give you an unmatched competitive advantage!
Application: High-End aluminium housing
With DIN/ISO standard interfaces and an APT (CL-Print) interface, all DATRON machines are compatible with all popular 3D-CAD/CAM programmes.
Example using a CNC milling machine
- 3.0 kW spindle
- 10fold automatic tool changer
- Installation dimensions (W x D x H) without terminal
- 1,740 mm x 1,740 mm x 1,950 mm
- Weight approx. 1,300 kg
- Material: Aluminium (AlMg 4,5)
- Blank size: 200 x 85 x 40 mm
Save a lot of cash using DATRON CNC milling machines!
- Small investment for the machine
- Small set-up cost due to innovative clamping devices
- Little cleaning effort due to minimal cooling-lubrication
- Less than 2,5 kW/h energy consumption, even in high cutting performance cycles
The entire process chain from DATRON saves time and money !
Use our competent consulting team in the many areas of production technology. We are happy to advise you for an optimizing all steps of your manufacturing chain: starting with the CAD draft, the CAM data collection, the clamping and measuring technology, the proper tool selection and the cooling technology, through to the entire material flow.
Often times only the right combination and optimization of the entire process chain gives you the real cost and quality advantage over your competition!