Sheet-material machining for the production of front panels, housings, profiles and other workpieces milled in optimum utilization processes has to be cost-efficient, burr- and residue-free. The issue here is not only an adequate traverse path of the milling machine, but also the choices of different clamping techniques with short setup times available, low energy consumption and a convincing price/performance ratio.
With the DATRON M8Cube, you get all these benefits and also the ability to machine aluminium, non-ferrous metals or composite materials in an extremely efficient manner yourself. Even at low volumes, your production achieves long-term, extremely high efficiency.
M8Cube - Aluminium Frontpanel
With DIN/ISO standard interfaces and an APT (CL-Print) interface, all DATRON machines are compatible with all popular 3D-CAD/CAM programmes.
Example using a CNC milling machine
- 2.0 kW direct shank clamping
- 15-fold automatic tool changer
- Installation dimensions (W x D x H) without terminal
1,740 mm x 1,740 mm x 1,950 mm
- Weight approx. 1,300 kg
- Material: Aluminium, black anodized (3.3535 – AlMg3)
- Blank size: 590 x 416 x 3 mm (4x machining)
Save a lot of cash using DATRON CNC milling machines!
Use our competent consulting team in the many areas of production technology. We are happy to advise you for an optimizing all steps of your manufacturing chain: starting with the CAD draft, the CAM data collection, the clamping and measuring technology, the proper tool selection and the cooling technology, through to the entire material flow.
Often times only the right combination and optimization of the entire process chain gives you the real cost and quality advantage over your competition!
The entire process chain from DATRON saves time and money !
- Small investment for the machine
- Small set-up cost due to innovative clamping devices
- Little cleaning effort due to minimal cooling-lubrication
- Less than 2,5 kW/h energy consumption, even in high cutting performance cycles