High speed machining of aluminium
With 40 years of experience in aluminium machining, DATRON offers you ultra-fast machining and impeccable finishes in sectors ranging from thermoforming to aeronautics and electronics.
DATRON high-speed machining centres are particularly suitable for machining aluminium:
- Ultra-fast machining allows you to increase productivity,
- Excellent surface finish thanks to perfectly balanced high-end high-frequency spindles and control software for perfect trajectory management and dynamics
- The production is clean, free of greasy deposits and does not require washing of the parts, thanks to the micro-lubrication of ethanol and air.
You will be able to use DATRON CNCs in applications such as:
- Production of electronic parts: front panels, housings, keyboards, heat sinks, frames and supports,...
- Machining of tools and moulds....
- Machining of structural and mechanical aluminium parts
Examples of aluminium parts machined with DATRON CNC
DATRON high-speed machining centres for aluminium machining
Several machine sizes are available offering an exceptional stroke-to-capacity ratio. The characteristics of DATRON high-speed machining centres are as follows:
- Simple and intuitive operation
- Fast and precise implementation thanks to our innovative clamping solutions and integrated 3D probe
- Low energy consumption
For aluminium machining, we recommend the following DATRON CNC: