General conditions of participation:
In the course of the DATRON Digital Experience Days 2.0 (14.-09- - 18.09.2020) we raffle 1 of 5 tool vouchers worth 500€ among all B2B participants.
The current conditions of participation - ONLY GERMANY:
Stay up to date on discount promotions and events outside of Digital Experience Days 2.0! Subscribe to the latest information now and receive the best offers and the most exciting news, tailored to your interests, conveniently via DATRON e-mail to your inbox.
In addition, as a business contact during the Digital Experience Days 2.0, you can participate in the exclusive raffle of 5 tool vouchers worth 500€ among all B2B senders.
Participation in the voucher raffle is also possible without submitting the advertising agreement specified in the form. By sending your contact details by email to experience.datron.de or by postcard under the keyword "DED 2.0 Tool Voucher" you can also participate under the conditions of participation below.
We wish you exciting DATRON experiences during our varied DED 2.0 program.
Your DATRON Team
The current conditions of participation:
- Eligible to participate are all companies that have registered via the participation form by an authorized representative who is at least 18 years old at the time of participation. Participation in the competition is only possible in connection with a company affiliation. The participation of private persons is excluded.
- Only valid for completed participation in the campaign period from 14.09.2020 to 18.09.2020
- Participation deadline is the 18.09.2020 at 23.59 o'clock
- Drawing of the winners takes place on 12.10.2020
- The announcement is made by telephone or e-mail. If it is not possible to contact the winner within 5 days after receipt of the e-mail, the claim to the prize expires and the prize can be awarded to another participant
- The winners will be drawn at random in a proper manner
- Maximum 1 voucher per company
- This special offer is only valid for B2B end customers within the BRD
- No cash payment possible
- The organizer reserves the right to change the conditions of participation at any time as well as to terminate or interrupt the competition without prior notice if there is good cause.
- The organizer is entitled to exclude participants from participation without prior notice if there is good cause.
In den Gänsäckern 5