Large-format, fast and dynamic
Your benefits at a glance:
- Extremely large working area requiring little floor space.
- New vacuum clamping technology with the possibility of electrically enabling/disabling different segments.
- Available with table cutout for vertical clamping technology, appropriate for machining high components (optional).
- Contour smoothing package PerfectCut for fast, accurate and contour faithful HSC milling with excellent surface quality: your machine is more powerful and stays “fit” longer, even in cases of high-volume production (optional).
- New chip carriage design with allocation to multiple containers (stackable) to promote work ergonomics.
The DATRON MLCube is the best choice for cost-effective sheet machining, for example, for the production of front panels, housings, profiles and other aluminium workpieces milled in nested form.
Other non-ferrous metals or composite materials can also be processed most efficiently with the MLCube. Its short setup times and its ability to use different clamping techniques simultaneously, its very low power consumption and its excellent price-performance ratio - even for low production volumes - provide long-term and extremely high profitability
Machining table Solid polymer concrete table with steel column, extremely rigid portal design with double-sided Y drive with covered guides Traverse path (X x Y x Z) 1,520 mm x 1.150 mm x 245 mm;
with 1.020 mm tool changer in Y
Portal passage 200 mm Installation dimensions without operating terminal (W x D x H) 2.410 mm x 2.280 mm x 1.950 mm Conical holding fixture integrated into the table Fast digital servo control with Microsoft® Windows® control computer Easy-to-use hand-held control unit Drive system: Brushless servo motors with absolute encoders, ball-screw spindle for each axis Minimal quantity lubrication Machining spindle Precision high-frequency spindles from 0.6 kW to 4.0 kW with up to 60,000 rpm Tool changer with integrated tool length sensor 5-fold tool changer with HSK (up to 36-fold), 15-fold tool changer with direct shank (up to 45-fold) Feed up to 22 m/min Position feed up to 22 m/min Weight approx. 2,500 kg
- Front panels and housings
- Membrane keyboards
- Test adapter drilling
- Drilling and milling of test devices
- Milling of solder frames
- PCB milling
- Plastic sheet processing
- GRP/CRP materials
- Machining of aluminium plates
- Machining of aluminium profiles
Advertising industry and exhibition stand construction
- Processing of signs
- Processing of profiles
- Hot stamping dies
- Stamping tools
- Precision CNC machining