Our application technicians combine years of CAD/CAM dental expertise and technical know-how. This allows us to assist you optimally in selecting the right components for your entire digital dental workflow. Optimal coordination of scanner/CAD software, CAM software, milling machine, tools and accessories is essential for the reliable production of perfect indications.
- Service Hotline: +49 (0)6151-1419-153
- Putting into operation and on-site repairs
- Decentralised service centres
- Spare parts shipment with high availability of parts,
- usually delivered within 24 hours
- Maintenance and machine overhauls
- Software updates and upgrades
- Logistic support
- Remote maintenance
- On-site process support
- Warranty extension
Producing and milling indications with CAD/CAM is a highly individual task. The right combination of dental milling machine, tools and materials ensures a high material and time efficiency. We therefore offer comprehensive counseling to provide you with a solution that exactly matches your needs:
- Producing client-customized samples according to drawings (in printed or electronic form)
- Product capability demonstrations of our dental milling machines
- Technology consulting for tools and materials
An individually tailored maintenance contract will help you to reach your production goals safely and reliably.
- Maintenance at a fixed price
- Response times: on weekdays within 24 hours on-site
- Increased machine availability
- Machine precision check
- 15% discount on current travel and hourly rates
- Increased Hot Line availability (Monday to Friday, 7 am - 7 pm, Saturday 9 am - 3 pm)
- Fixed price per maintenance service (plus travel costs and required materials) at a preferential price as compared to standard maintenance.
We impart all necessary skills to use our dental systems efficiently and cost-effectively. In addition, we offer product training for scanners/CAD software and CAM software.
Depending on your requirements, we can adjust duration of the courses, group size and achievement potential to your wishes. We offer:
- On-site training
- Training at our own training facilities