Rotating / Swiveling Table
The solid unit consists of a horizontally aligned swivel axis in U-design, which supports the compact rotary table with a faceplate diameter of 135 mm.
Five workpiece sides can be machined per clamping. The DATRON control also supports complex five-axis simultaneous machining here.
Dynamic and Precise 4th Axis
The DATRON Axis4 rotary axis expands the machining possibilities of your DATRON milling machine. In one clamping it enables multi-sided machining and circular engraving. Developed, tested and manufactured by DATRON, the rotary axis is perfectly matched to your DATRON milling machine with high dynamics and precision.
- For more possibilities:
- Multisided machining, circular engraving
- Dynamics and precision for outstanding results
- Flexible use thanks to optional accessories: three-jaw chuck, centering vise, tailstock
- Precise alignment with the XYZ sensor (optional)
- Easy positioning on the table thanks to module clamping technology
- Easy change between 3- and 4-axis machine
- Plug & Play connection in the work area
Only DATRON milling machines that run the DATRON next machine control are compatible.
The DATRON rotary axis is characterized by a particularly high-quality design, very high resolution and maximum freedom from play. It offers high holding forces, e.g. for holding clamping devices. Available as single turn or multiturn version.
A robust gear running in an oil bath enables low-friction operation and offers long-term reliability.