Mill graphite electrodes
The production of graphite electrodes offers a clear advantage over the production of copper electrodes. This is due to the cost sensitivity of the markets. DATRON has perfected the machining of graphite and graphite composites and offers the appropriate technology.
Among other CNC milling machines, DATRON's C5 5-axis milling machine enables precise machining of graphite electrodes.
The advantages of the new DATRON C5 5-axis simultaneous milling machine at a glance:
- Very clean production due to extremely efficient suction system
- highest precision: repeatability < ± 2.5 µ
- suitable for all common clamping systems
- automation (optional)
- minimal footprint of only 1 sqm
- very good price/performance ratio