DATRON ToolAssist combines common tool systems and well-known CNC accessories for even more user-friendliness and efficient production: As the first external DATRON tool changer outside the machining area, it is automatically protected from chips. This increases the machining area in the machine room and improves accessibility, especially when loading by robots.
DATRON ToolAssist with its unique tool changing system is available for the high-speed milling machines
DATRON MXCube (already integrated), DATRON M8Cube and DATRON MLCube with DATRON next control.
- Up to 143 tool slots for a greater variety of tools and the use of sister tools in series production
- Simultaneous loading and unloading of tools during production
- Intelligent tool supply for fast tool changing
- Tool magazine protected from dirt and chips
- Safe tool changing by monitoring of collet chucks
- Increased availability of the machining system
Innovative operating concept
- Interactive operation of the machining system guided by the DATRON next control system
- Intelligent tool organisation
- Ergonomical replacement of 5 tools simultaneously