Enter the exciting world of our efficiency-enhancing milling solutions:
- We present the new DATRON MLCube machine with optimized chip and loading concept for a significant increase in productivity.
- Experience optimized efficiency live on all our machines and convince yourself of the flexibility and versatility of our versatile clamping solutions.
- Set up a workpiece with the help of the DATRON next control and see for yourself how the intuitive machine control simplifies the entire milling process
- Rehearse the real thing: Put on the DATRON Remote Help glasses and let our technicians guide you while you perform a live spare part exchange
- Find out on site about the numerous ways in which our automation concepts can optimize your workflows and save you valuable time and resources
- Convince yourself live of the flawless surface machining of the DATRON MCD face milling cutter and experience the DATRON tool portfolio "Made in Germany" at our tool island
Experience our Efficiency
Discover all highlights in hall 12 - D21
The DATRON MLCube is the best choice for economical plate machining. With an improved chip concept, a stand-alone terminal for maximum flexibility, and the DATRON ToolAssist, the new DATRON MLCube machine concept offers a significant increase in productivity with even easier loading.
MCD face milling cutter
High-gloss milling and superfinishing in the DATRON process.
The monocrystalline diamond tipping of our latest DATRON tool solution enables excellent superfinishing when milling non-ferrous metals in particular. The DATRON MKD face milling cutter achieves mirror-like surfaces without reworking and convinces with extremely long tool lives.
Discover our latest automation concepts that increase your productivity and manage the shortage of skilled workers in your production. From automated loading concepts to hybrid solutions, we offer you the perfect entry into the world of automation.
neo with Ionization
With the optional ionizing bar, processing plastics becomes a clean affair.
Thanks to the ionized air, the electrostatically charged plastic chips discharge and do not stick to the machine interior. The result? Maximum time savings, as time-consuming cleaning of the machine interior is no longer necessary.
The DATRON MXCube presents the premium class in the range of DATRON high-speed milling machines. The rigid design, maximum dynamics and a powerful high-frequency spindle are tailor-made for modern HSC strategies and enable the combination of high metal removal rates and excellent surface finish. The completely redesigned machine with optimized chip concept offers high functionality for use in industrial environments.
With the DATRON Remote Help App you connect to our experts via live video and receive first-class support without additional effort and costs. Let your machine operator or service technician get in direct contact with one or more DATRON experts via smartphone, tablet or data glasses. We see what you see, so we can quickly make a resilient remote diagnosis. By minimizing downtime and maximizing uptime, DATRON Remote Help enables you to meet your production schedules and deliver your products to market faster!
Makes milling easier than ever!
DATRON next machine control software is an essential component of DATRON milling machines. With its powerful software suite, now available in version 3.0, it offers a user-friendly interface that simplifies the entire milling process. From job setup to machine operation, DATRON next allows operators to import CAD/CAM data, visualize toolpaths, and simulate machining operations before actual production.
DATRON tools are specifically designed to provide exceptional performance, precision and tool life. The cutting-edge tool design, combined with their optimized cutting parameters and coatings, ensure high-speed milling operations with minimal vibrations and superior surface finishes. By using these tools, manufacturers can significantly increase their productivity while achieving